Vivian Nwakah is the Founder and CEO of Medsaf a tech enabled pharmaceutical distribution company based in Lagos, Nigeria. Vivian was born and raised in the United States and as part of her MBA, she moved to Nigeria for an internship in 2013 and never left! Medsaf was set up in 2016 and connects a fragmented supply chain to provide transparency to pharmaceutical companies and provide authentic drugs to hospital, pharmacies and patients. In 2019 Medsaf won the Seedstars Malaria Challenge, supported by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Dr. Martha Namundjebo-Tilahun: Co-Founder & Chairperson The United Africa Group – The Winning Mindset, Defying the Odds to Build a Multi-Billion Dollar Conglomerate.
- Zainab Ashadu: Founder & Creative Director, Zashadu – The Business of Self Care: From Handcrafted Leather Goods to Holistic Wellness
- Ambassador Dr. Kema Chikwe: Founder, Women Leadership Institute – Lessons & Legacy, A Mother’s Day Special
- Chigozirim Otefe-Edebi: Co-Founder Gracehill Behavioral Health Services – Seizing Opportunities, The Journey To Enhancing Mental Health Care in Nigeria
- Bunmi Olunloyo: Founder & Creative Director, Bailamos Dance Company – Challenging Perceptions and Empowering Women Through Dance