The African creative industry includes music, film and fashion and is attracting a lot of attention from investors. My guest, Roberta Annan and I will explore this in the context of her business journey from a pre-med education to a career in development, building and utilizing a solid network to wealth creation. A rich story with a lot of life lessons.
- Dr. Martha Namundjebo-Tilahun: Co-Founder & Chairperson The United Africa Group – The Winning Mindset, Defying the Odds to Build a Multi-Billion Dollar Conglomerate.
- Zainab Ashadu: Founder & Creative Director, Zashadu – The Business of Self Care: From Handcrafted Leather Goods to Holistic Wellness
- Ambassador Dr. Kema Chikwe: Founder, Women Leadership Institute – Lessons & Legacy, A Mother’s Day Special
- Chigozirim Otefe-Edebi: Co-Founder Gracehill Behavioral Health Services – Seizing Opportunities, The Journey To Enhancing Mental Health Care in Nigeria
- Bunmi Olunloyo: Founder & Creative Director, Bailamos Dance Company – Challenging Perceptions and Empowering Women Through Dance