“O” Adeyemi is Head of Global Partnerships & Expansion at Flutterwave, a Fintech company founded in 2016 and focused on making it easier to transact and do business across Africa – users are able to make international payments in their local currencies.
- Dr. Martha Namundjebo-Tilahun: Co-Founder & Chairperson The United Africa Group – The Winning Mindset, Defying the Odds to Build a Multi-Billion Dollar Conglomerate.
- Zainab Ashadu: Founder & Creative Director, Zashadu – The Business of Self Care: From Handcrafted Leather Goods to Holistic Wellness
- Ambassador Dr. Kema Chikwe: Founder, Women Leadership Institute – Lessons & Legacy, A Mother’s Day Special
- Chigozirim Otefe-Edebi: Co-Founder Gracehill Behavioral Health Services – Seizing Opportunities, The Journey To Enhancing Mental Health Care in Nigeria
- Bunmi Olunloyo: Founder & Creative Director, Bailamos Dance Company – Challenging Perceptions and Empowering Women Through Dance