Aisha Ayensu is the Founder, CEO and Creative Director of Christie Brown a fashion house based out of Accra, Ghana. An award winning fashion designer, Aisha started Christie Brown in 2008, in her final year of university, naming the company after her grand mother who was a seamstress and her inspiration. Christie Brown has grown to become an internationally recognized fashion brand manufacturing women’s apparel and accessories primarily inspired by African art and culture.
- Dr. Martha Namundjebo-Tilahun: Co-Founder & Chairperson The United Africa Group – The Winning Mindset, Defying the Odds to Build a Multi-Billion Dollar Conglomerate.
- Zainab Ashadu: Founder & Creative Director, Zashadu – The Business of Self Care: From Handcrafted Leather Goods to Holistic Wellness
- Ambassador Dr. Kema Chikwe: Founder, Women Leadership Institute – Lessons & Legacy, A Mother’s Day Special
- Chigozirim Otefe-Edebi: Co-Founder Gracehill Behavioral Health Services – Seizing Opportunities, The Journey To Enhancing Mental Health Care in Nigeria
- Bunmi Olunloyo: Founder & Creative Director, Bailamos Dance Company – Challenging Perceptions and Empowering Women Through Dance